domingo, 24 de marzo de 2013

If you want me to stay

When I see through your eyes,
when you look at me,
It changes everything:
The wind blows stronger than ever,
flowers sings everywhere and louder,
the world is a better place anyway.

So tell me if you want me to stay.
I want you to stay.
You're the reflection of myself,
and the world itself is a better place.

Is a better place with you and no one else.

So tell me, if you want me to stay.
Because my heart is unbroken and ready for you.
Tell me now and hug me,kiss me,and love me forever.

Love me at least,you want me,
tonight,that night or whatever.

2 comentarios:

  1. Muy bueno!! (he tenido que usar el traductor de Google, jeje)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gracias!!! Quería probar y así poder escribir en 3 idiomas.Está bien mejorar siempre :))

    ResponderEliminar